The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Outside of ocarina of time how memorable is the the zeldas series OST’s?

BOTW is by far one of the best. People really want music looped non-stop in the over world like dragonquest? Im good i liked BOTW doing the fromsoft thing of letting the acoustics create the mood. It’s called breath of the wild, not rock of the wild.
Eeh most of the Zelda games OSTs are pretty goated.

A lot of people still remember Midna's lament from Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past Underworld theme, Wind Waker entire OST... Skyward Sword main theme is still fantastic...

I appreciate the artistic choice that they made with BotW when it comes to the implementation of musical parts, and I think it was the right one. But I understand people wanting more out of it especially when BotW's OST is that good. Maybe they should crank it up a notch in certain areas or ruins? Idk. With this game, it seems like everything is balanced in such a way that tweaking some stuff just a little bit might work against the whole structure lol.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
replaying now and the game can be annoyingly too realistic at times

There are just sooooooooo many hidden mechanics in this game it’s insane. That’s why i easily call it the best open world game ever, like nothing else even comes close except witcher but only when it comes to questing.

Mechanically BOTW literally shyts on everything else in the industry

Like, no one will ever look back at HZD or Tsushima and find some shyt they never saw before or never figured out how to do. That’s why those games feel so static after the halfway mark because the mystery is gone. There’s nothing else left to see...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There are just sooooooooo many hidden mechanics in this game it’s insane. That’s why i easily call it the best open world game ever, like nothing else even comes close except witcher but only when it comes to questing.

Like, no one will ever look back at HZD or Tsushima and find some shyt they never saw before or never figured out how to do. That’s why those games feel so static after the halfway mark because the mystery is gone. There’s nothing else left to see...
All the mechanics you’ve learned will put your black ass to work when you do trial of the sword. Especially in Master Mode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no disagreement here...it’s truly overwhelming

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i got my ass kicked in that shyt, I don’t even think i finished lol
That shyt had me cooking WOOD just for a quarter heart.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know you could drop bombs off the glider :dead: hopped back on my last playthrough from just off the plateau, planned on just going to Kakariko real quick and letting fukkery ensue on the way. Next thing you know 2 hrs went by before I just barely pulled up to the village, and I didn’t even wanna put it down:wow: if I ever needed a reminder of what my GOAT is

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know you could drop bombs off the glider :dead: hopped back on my last playthrough from just off the plateau, planned on just going to Kakariko real quick and letting fukkery ensue on the way. Next thing you know 2 hrs went by before I just barely pulled up to the village, and I didn’t even wanna put it down:wow: if I ever needed a reminder of what my GOAT is

good, now you may proceed to break the game.