The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just restarted the game in master mode. I'm amazed that even now I'm still noticing things I've never seen before, and I have 500+ hours in the game. :ohhh:

For example, if you go to the place where you can tame the giant horse (Ganon's horse), the path to the closest stable had two Lynels patrolling it. I always got the horse late in the game because of that, but it never occurred to me that there's a way around those two Lynels so you don't have to fight them. :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

That’s what I mean when I say this is the greatest open world game of all time and that is is fully interactive.

If something exist in this game it has a function that effects something else that exist. It’s not just an insular mechanic meant to solve A to B

This is something i thought was great missing in Horizon Zero Dawn. All of the mechanics only respond to one function, it’s a linear designed game. The enviornments outside of their one function are static assets.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best nintendo game I've ever played. BOTW II has some big shoes to fill. All I ask, please, please, please, fix the breaking mechanic. Weapons are way too fragile. And maybe the horse riding mechanics but that's a small nitpick. Everything else about this game is PERFECT. It is the first game in a long time that felt...magical.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Best nintendo game I've ever played. BOTW II has some big shoes to fill. All I ask, please, please, please, fix the breaking mechanic. Weapons are way too fragile. And maybe the horse riding mechanics but that's a small nitpick. Everything else about this game is PERFECT. It is the first game in a long time that felt...magical.
I never minded the breaking mechanic. Forces you to be intentional and resourceful with your weapons. Make that shyt last longer and I'm just gonna hoard a few Lynel swords and spam them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never minded the breaking mechanic. Forces you to be intentional and resourceful with your weapons. Make that shyt last longer and I'm just gonna hoard a few Lynel swords and spam them.

ya I liked it...I can’t expect to swing the same branch at nikkas’ heads for an entire game...I did feel some weapons broke a little too quickly tho

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think I’m starting to see the beauty of this game. I think my approach was wrong all this time I’ve owned it :mjlol: just been exploring randomly and I’ve run into a lot of shyt that had me :ohhh: and :dead:.

I went into this game like it was the typical Zelda game. Release all prior expectations and roll with it. That's when it came to me that this was the Zelda that I always wanted. Hyrule is the star and the stage, let it show you how dope it is.