The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always looked at Zelda as a series of games with central elements that aren't related by timeline for the most part. I mean some of the games like Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time have some loose ties but overall the idea that there is a real Zelda timeline is laughable. They were just making it up as they went along. Later down the line fans started to ask questions so they built in references to other titles and retconned a timeline.

There isn't a grand metastory. it's better to just look at the games as standalone that use several key elements to craft a new story with them.

I really don't get this obsession with fitting these games into a timeline. Like...why?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I really don't get this obsession with fitting these games into a timeline. Like...why?

I've played pretty much every major Zelda release and even have the hyrule historia book and I don't give a fukk.

That doesn't bother me as much as propel breaking down trailers to destroy every possible hidden feature or spoiler. What fun or intrigue is left in the game if you already know everything?
I wonder if I should bother pre-ordering this at gamestop

Naw breh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i dont put too much stress on it but i just link to know where it fits in the TL i dont go all wild like same ppl tho....same with how metal gear does their games..i wonder which of the two is more convoluted tho :ohhh: but for me it aint hard to tell where this one fits in the TL at least for me it aint

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Cliff Notes: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild tem um final alternativo

Eiji Aonuma: There will be the normal ending, then another, only achievable if we meet certain criteria and do certain things.

Cliff Notes: Epona vai estar em Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Eiji Aonuma: As for Epona, she's in Breath of the Wild, but I do not want to reveal details about how to find her, or what that means.

Cliff Notes: Zelda: Breath of the Wild terá mini-jogo tipo Golf

Eiji Aonuma: When you hit a stone, it moves, but by beating it repeatedly with Stasis Rune, it remains frozen in the same place, accumulating energy, and then projected after a while. Use this item to play kind of Golf.

^^^I've seen that stasis rune shyt in action pretty dope. What's really wild is there are now two freaking endings. Damn.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo Switch pre-orders in Japan has sold out in Japan in less than 15 min.

During a Nintendo Minute, Shigeru Miyamoto mentioned that rained will adversely affect climbing.

No Dual Audio
C2pUKlqXgAEG2Qh.jpg