The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The battle music when you fight the monk(s) is LIT :blessed:

nikka scared the shyt out of me in the beginning like hold up this mothafukka tryna square up?

Cause usually they disintegrate at the end.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
just copped the DLC bundle. Gonna try em out in a minute. Was so ready to put a good amount of time into Xenoblade 2 too. :mjlol:

Jumping from Odyssey to Xeno2 to Splatoon 2. Now this, then have to jump back to Mario Rabbids.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That last boss fight in DLC 2 is top 5 of every zelda boss fight of all time

I heard some things. And I can't wait. if I accept this main story quest, just to see what's up, can I back out, and give the trial of the sword another go? That trial have me feeling some type of way want to give it another go while at work.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I heard some things. And I can't wait. if I accept this main story quest, just to see what's up, can I back out, and give the trial of the sword another go? That trial have me feeling some type of way want to give it another go while at work.
Yeah you can do the trial at anytime and even do it again after you beat it

Same thing goes for the last boss fight of champion's ballad. You can redo it at anytime.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You only get 4 spirit orbs in Championms Ballad DLC. That means there are two hearts left to get which HOPEFULLY means we will get more DLC to earn those extra hearts to make the bar complete.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you can do the trial at anytime and even do it again after you beat it

Same thing goes for the last boss fight of champion's ballad. You can redo it at anytime.

Alright cool. But I'm just hearing the OST and haven't even fought the boss yet. and :dj2: this that windwaker shyt.