The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So it's the same shyt just a few more shrines and another bland dungeon? Why can't they just make a regular Zelda with real dungeons/story while keeping the gameplay system intact?
No. At the beginning it looks that way, but then they keep adding more stuff on top of that. I might be halfway done not sure.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. At the beginning it looks that way, but then they keep adding more stuff on top of that. I might be halfway done not sure.
Is the "new dungeon" basically a retread of a divine beast dungeon or is it actually like a more traditional dungeon with it's own theme/layout, music and boss fights?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This... looks like a bunch of costumes that I have no intentions of wearing anyway. And a motorcycle? Really? This is what we've waited all this time for?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This... looks like a bunch of costumes that I have no intentions of wearing anyway. And a motorcycle? Really? This is what we've waited all this time for?

I hope we get a real expansion pack like a post-Ganon Hyrule with a whole new storyline. Maybe a new antagonist (evil moon from Majora's Mask?)

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Is the "new dungeon" basically a retread of a divine beast dungeon or is it actually like a more traditional dungeon with it's own theme/layout, music and boss fights?
Ain’t got that far yet. So far it’s looking like.

Great Plateau: 4 Shrines, surrounded by enemy camps that can kill you with one hit.

4 Monuments that detail the locations of 3 trials each. So 12 Trials after that. About to start my first one.

After that might be the dungeon. Dunno. I’m only going through this to get that motorcycle. :takedat:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Omfg

Instead of giving me a waypoint they posted a picture of the map so now I gotta study it to figure out where these damn trials are.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Aww damn. Each trial ALSO has a shrine. So that means total there is 16 new shrines?
I’ve already increased a heart.
Are we getting a new stamina wheel? Edit I’m wrong. The orbs only unlock another challenge.
It also hints at increasing our guardian powers. Would love a higher revali’s gale but not gonna get my hopes up.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
fukk I gotta fight elemental ganons again....

WITH shytTY EQUIPMENT AND NO RECIPES

EDIT: He has new moves. Still fukked his ass up tho.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
YES

YOU BOOST GUARDIAN POWERS!!!!!!!

Awww man. It only made revail’s gale take less time to charge, not actually higher. fukk