The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
With the revelation that there is a Hyrule Compendium menu option that will let us add the info we collect of Wildlife from the game, how much you wanna bet it will let us do so by also taking pictures with the Shiekah slate and let us record selfies?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01...ch-wii-u-versions-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

Nintendo has revealed the differences between the Switch and Wii U versions of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

In a statement provided to IGN, Nintendo explained the following “key facts” about each version:

• Both launch on the same day, March 3.
  • Both have a frame rate of 30fps.
  • Both versions of the game offer the same content.
  • On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
  • The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.
  • The physical copy of the Wii U version will require 3GB of available memory on the Wii U system or an external drive.
  • Some icons, such as onscreen buttons, differ between the two versions.
  • A Special Edition and Master Edition of the Wii U version are not available.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
We can tame dogs by feeding them. They'll follow us around. Would be cool if they attacked enemies. Dunno if they do that yet.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You hit the Guardian in the beam eye with an arrow which exposes its underside for a moment which i assume we strike that next. If you get too close you can either hit one of the tubes at the bottom to redirect the beam OR redirect the beam's blast with a strike of your own. Hard to tell exactly what happened when he did it in this video. About 2:37 min in.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You hit the Guardian in the beam eye with an arrow which exposes its underside for a moment which i assume we strike that next. If you get too close you can either hit one of the tubes at the bottom to redirect the beam OR redirect the beam's blast with a strike of your own. Hard to tell exactly what happened when he did it in this video. About 2:37 min in.

meh woulda found that out regardless i just hope u can turn off that damn stamina circle it breaks immersion and its intrusive

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's just like the grip meter in Shadow of the Colossus. It was also in skyward sword

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the only person in the world who isn't super duper excited for this. The game seems too open for me. I bet you'll find yourself wandering around for hours with no purpose. Just doing random shyt. Even in GTA that shyt gets old fast.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Probably the only person in the world who isn't super duper excited for this. The game seems too open for me. I bet you'll find yourself wandering around for hours with no purpose. Just doing random shyt. Even in GTA that shyt gets old fast.
and i bet yull be wrong like shyt :shaq: this aint gon end up like metal gear 5

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Video showcasing stupid decisions.

Yes there is fall damage even when shield surfing.

Don't throw a lighted torch at Bokoblins cause they'll use it to light their clubs on fire and beat you with it giving you extra damage.

As a matter of fact first thing you gonna need to do is get that sail cloth cause you WILL either fall off cliffs or get beaten off.

Don't jump in cold water.

Pay attention to bomb physics cause they roll everywhere.

Bokoblins can throw exploding barrels at you, so watch your surroundings. Explode them before they explode you.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Video showcasing stupid decisions.

Don't throw a lighted torch at Bokoblins cause they'll use it to light their clubs on fire and beat you with it giving you extra damage.

As a matter of fact first thing you gonna need to do is get that sail cloth cause you WILL either fall off cliffs or get beaten off.

Bokoblins can throw exploding barrels at you, so watch your surroundings. Explode them before they explode you.

let me know when u find out if there's an option to turn that stamina meter off im a zelda boss i dont need no damn stamina meter fukking up my viewing pleasure :scust:

EDIT :russ: this video is like a jackass compilation

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what's wrong with this?? Zelda typically had fall damage and a shield doesn't seem like it'll negate fall damage.

That enemies can exploit your moves due to physics is pretty cool.

This sounds great. Nothing stupid about this. They looked amazing from when they showed gameplay last year.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's been said you can go straight to the last boss from the beginning of the game. You don't have to do more than you want to.