The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I didn't know you can simply unequip weapons to prevent being struck by lightning! I been throwing shyt out and getting them destroyed all this time :snoop:.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What I said had nothin to do with physics Lol
Yes it does. Lightning physics. You can use lightning against enemies by throwing metal weapons at them before the lightning strikes, use magnesis to lift weapons, shields, bows, beams, crates and boulders to attract lightning to an enemy, use the fire from lightning to set enemies on fire through use of wooden weapons on fire or normal arrows into fire arrows or paragliding above enemies. And my favorite trick, you can wear the lightning helmet or fully upgraded rubber suit with a metal weapon, shield or bow equipped and let the lightning strike you while in the midst of enemies so that it will stun or kill them because you're immune to lightning strikes. Betcha ain't know bout that last one.

Lightning physics.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes it does. Lightning physics. You can use lightning against enemies by throwing metal weapons at them before the lightning strikes, use magnesis to lift weapons, shields, bows, beams, crates and boulders to attract lightning to an enemy, use the fire from lightning to set enemies on fire through use of wooden weapons on fire or normal arrows into fire arrows or paragliding above enemies. And my favorite trick, you can wear the lightning helmet or fully upgraded rubber suit with a metal weapon, shield or bow equipped and let the lightning strike you while in the midst of enemies so that it will stun or kill them because you're immune to lightning strikes.

Lightning physics.
Again, I said I didn't know simply un-equiping metal objects makes you safe from lighting strikes. The other stuff I've seen/done already.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of lightning, Divine beast Naboris got the best looking helmet out of all the champions unlockable helmets. Looks like some Samurai shyt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have you been to the Ritos yet?
Nah. I think that'll be my next destination as I just finished the Va Rudania Dungeon in Goron City. Beat Fire Blight Ganon in one try. The dungeon wasn't hard but I had to leave a couple times because I ran out of flammable weapons/arrows to continue the puzzle.

So far these "dungeons" have been underwhelming. They could've at least made the interior and music stand out.