The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're fukking morons for releasing this on the Wii U. It needs to be a Switch exclusive. This is the perfect example of a 'system seller'.

I remembered when Ocarina of Time came out everyone was buying N64s. My brother and I went from store to store looking for copies. shyt was sold out everywhere. OOT was so godly and epic, man. Jesus christ.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They're fukking morons for releasing this on the Wii U. It needs to be a Switch exclusive. This is the perfect example of a 'system seller'.

I remembered when Ocarina of Time came out everyone was buying N64s. My brother and I went from store to store looking for copies. shyt was sold out everywhere. OOT was so godly and epic, man. Jesus christ.

I'm sure they wish they could drop the Wii U ver, but it would represent a bad precedent for them going forward.

so best to just let this be it for the wii u

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man I really don't wanna have to buy a Wii-U just to have Wolf Link fukk!!! This shyt better be available for Switch.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've watched the trailer enough to gather that Link and Zelda seemingly took on Ganon at or before the beginning of the game and failed. The world seemed to be damn near destroyed with those mechanical monsters unleashed and Link must have been almost killed and I assume Zelda tossed him in that rejuvenation chamber where he remained for 100 years in stasis. She also seemed to put the master sword by the Deku tree who tells Link that you don't remember me but we met before 100 years back I'll tell you what happened back then.

The questions I have are is that old narrator woman at the beginning of the game Zelda? Also the guy saying save my daughter who we can assume is her father asking that of Link makes me question what happened in that 100 years? Zelda and her father must be old as hell by that point unless these are really long lived individuals.

It would be kinda dope if the game actually opened with Link and Zelda's failed attempt at Ganon. Way better than the typical boring Zelda game openings we usually get.
Link took a L that's basically it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
  • Both launch on the same day, March 3.
  • Both have a frame rate of 30fps.
  • Both versions of the game offer the same content.
  • On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
  • The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.
  • The physical copy of the Wii U version will require 3GB of available memory on the Wii U system or an external drive.
  • Some icons, such as onscreen buttons, differ between the two versions.
  • A Special Edition and Master Edition of the Wii U version are not available.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/01/1...ch-wii-u-versions-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
idk why it took mfs so long to figure out this is after zelda 2

:laff: i know they on some MGS/Star wars stuff but this is how big franchises love to do shyt these days make shyt and just put them out and then let mfs realize all or most of it isnt in order

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
idk why it took mfs so long to figure out this is after zelda 2

:laff: i know they on some MGS/Star wars stuff but this is how big franchises love to do shyt these days make shyt and just put them out and then let mfs realize all or most of it isnt in order
They haven't made a true sequel in 30 years. I've browsed several boards online and most are convinced this is some kind of prequel.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They haven't made a true sequel in 30 years. I've browsed several boards online and most are convinced this is some kind of prequel.
anytime u see that old man the game is in the downfall time line he's the first nikka u see in zelda 1 when u go in the cave this is after zelda 2 and links sideburns he only has those sideburns in the downfall TL

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I watched that this morning and almost posted it until she said that Miyamoto was going to talk about how this game compares to the original LoZ in the next vid. apparently Miyamoto's play style is to shoot enemies with the bow n arrow first. They are trying to replicate the feel of the first Zelda, which leads me to wonder if the master sword will shoot sword beams. Sword Beam - Zelda Wiki