The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Silver Lynels supposed to be the strongest version of that monster but they're dropping weaker weapons and shields than the lesser versions. :gucci:

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
At night if the mountain is glowing blue then he's there. Otherwise no.

DBslPyoXkAEwxTT.jpg:large

RIP Iwata, you'll be missed :mjcry:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Silver Lynels supposed to be the strongest version of that monster but they're dropping weaker weapons and shields than the lesser versions. :gucci:

Fred.

I was actually facing one today and just couldn't beat it. I was close 2 times and failed. I don't think I've ever heard Mipha say "it's my pleasure" so many damn times ever since I got her power. :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was actually facing one today and just couldn't beat it. I was close 2 times and failed. I don't think I've ever heard Mipha say "it's my pleasure" so many damn times ever since I got her power. :mjlol:

I put hands on Lynels, breh. Grown man hands. Every time there's a Blood Moon I just circle the map killing them all. At this point in the game they're all Silver (the strongest ones) so they can still kill me if I'm not careful but once you recognize their patterns (and each weapon type spear/sword & shield/club has a different one) then it's a lot easier.

I do got some beastly weapons though. Got a bunch of 48x3 bows and a 100 damage club. I only use the club when I mount them (pause if applicable) because any damage done when you're on their back doesn't degrade your weapons.

And :mjlol:I don't even know what Mipha is. That's how crazy this game is. I've done one Divine Beast so far. I mostly been killing Lynels and those big ass whale looking monsters in the desert. Oh and re-clearing the Major Test Of Strength shrines....if you need weapons or shields those actually come back every Blood Moon, too.

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I put hands on Lynels, breh. Grown man hands. Every time there's a Blood Moon I just circle the map killing them all. At this point in the game they're all Silver (the strongest ones) so they can still kill me if I'm not careful but once you recognize their patterns (and each weapon type spear/sword & shield/club has a different one) then it's a lot easier.

I do got some beastly weapons though. Got a bunch of 48x3 bows and a 100 damage club. I only use the club when I mount them (pause if applicable) because any damage done when you're on their back doesn't degrade your weapons.

And :mjlol:I don't even know what Mipha is. That's how crazy this game is. I've done one Divine Beast so far. I mostly been killing Lynels and those big ass whale looking monsters in the desert. Oh and re-clearing the Major Test Of Strength shrines....if you need weapons or shields those actually come back every Blood Moon, too.

Fred.

Second part of this post has me :dead:

dude when you get the rest of the powers :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Ain't played since mid-April. Said I'd get back into it for a little bit...just to get my memory back on track...it's been four hours, and I think an hour of that has been for Snow Bowling alone.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I spent my day farming rupees from the gambler. But I think it's all for none. The best armor is found. Still I'm buying all the armor in all the towns

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I spent my day farming rupees from the gambler. But I think it's all for none. The best armor is found. Still I'm buying all the armor in all the towns

Zelda fukked up royally by not letting us display armor or more than three bows/shields/swords. I wanna show off all my shyt, but all you can do is either sell it or keep it in your inventory. You know whose REALLY getting paid in this game? That statue in Hateno Village that lets me exchange hearts for stamina vessels and vice-versa. I STAY swapping my shyt.

Am I the only one who dedicated a day towards certain things? Like, today it's shrine quests day. Just all these damn things piling up in my adventure log, so I'm knocking them all off one by one.

I have to set mine up to where I have Mipha, Darouk AND Umbosa's powers...and I still haven't beaten one yet. (Haven't fought the 4th beast.)

Last edited: