The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It always seems to rain when you're thinking of climbing in an area you actually NEED to climb. :mjlol:

Is the reward for the horse trail worth it. I've been trying and can't seem to jump all 10 in time. almost took my horse out back because he keeps refusing to jump the one on the ramp.

:mjcry: lost almost 1000 rupees trying to beat this thing all because he promised cool gear.

Do it backwards. Take your time to line up the jumps. Create a save point and just reload it to save rupees.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Durians exist. WTF

10 Deliciously Exotic Plants, Fruits and Vegetables - WebEcoist

durian.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Once again, lemme reiterate.... this game is huge. Still discovering spots I haven't visited yet. I really did skip through a lot during my first goal of unlocking towers.

Yo some of these korok seeds are ridiculous. One was a tree branch you had to pluck from the wall under the bridge. I have never before seen a korok seed hidden like that before.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Been playing this game at every opportunity over the last month. Probably approaching 100 hours and still not bored. Still have unopened areas of the map. Still haven't got master sword. Completed 3 Divine Beasts. Completely engrossed in this thing.