The Legend of Heroes Ao and Zero no Kiseki now both fully playable in English

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are the Crossbell games in the Trails series. These are fan translations and aren't professional level XSEED ones. I heard some of the NPC dialog is awkward but at this point the Ao translation (game 2) is problem the best you'll get until Cold Steel III releases in English officially. If you wait till the end of the year there's a more edited version of Zero (game 1) coming.

The Legend of Heroes - Zero no Kiseki [PC - English Beta v0.15.22 (15-05-2018)] + Japanese Voices (Eiyuu Densetsu - Trails from/to Zero) :: Nyaa
The Legend of Heroes - Ao no Kiseki [PC - English Beta v0.11.0 (08-07-2018)] + Japanese Voices (Eiyuu Densetsu - Trails from/to Azure) :: Nyaa

update and voice patches
MEGA

I plan to give Zero a whirl and if it's acceptable I'm not waiting. Cold Steel III heavily leans on these games and IV looks to lean even more so on them and If this is the best way to play them in English it's better than not playing them at all and being lost. I've already seen enough spoilers of these games just from Cold Steel I and II so whatever.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where do these fit in the Trails of timeline?
These games take place after Trails in the Sky and run in parallel to Cold Steel I and II. I booted the Zero from Nyaa and it's a PC hacked game with the voice files and artwork from the EVO Vita versions patched in. So far it's been very playable. I simply want to experience the story of these games before all the spoilers ruin them. I don't think I'll wait I'm just digging into these versions.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Time to start playing Cold Steel 2. Had it in the shrink wrap waiting for this day.