The later seasons of Young Justice are so bad it makes me not even want to fukk with seasons 1 and 2

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was watching the Fatal Five yesterday and I was like :salute:

Bruce Timm fukked up the DCAU by forcing his weird Bruce and Barbara ship

I kind of glossed over it in the series but Killing Joke brought it back up

I don't want YJ to come back tho

Last edited:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Season 1 and 2 were so good, how did they fukk that up?

Edit: Didn't see season 4, checked out after 3.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
After hearing they never brought wally back, I had no interest in the latter seasons. I'll take another season of green lantern though

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Remember when people tried to claim Young Justice was better than Justice League Unlimited? :laff:

People had the audacity the spiel the bullshyt that Young Justice is better than Teen Titans. I watched one of the season 3 Young Justice episodes and it was one of the most dullest episodes I've ever watched in my life :scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Remember when people tried to claim Young Justice was better than Justice League Unlimited? :laff:
It was at one point. :yeshrug:
People had the audacity the spiel the bullshyt that Young Justice is better than Teen Titans. I watched one of the season 3 Young Justice episodes and it was one of the most dullest episodes I've ever watched in my life :scust:
It's still way better than teen titans.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Season 3 wasn't that bad on my rewatch. I've had no desire to go back and watch season 4 though.

nikkas was mad at cartoon network for cancelling, but the cartoon network censors we're a major part in making it a good show. nikkas went full blown lgbt without them and the show suffered.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
They made one of the dopest black leaders into a dikk eater just because:martin:.......I hung in there all the way until the end...but that was the last straw for me.

Kaldur didn't NEED to be a homo:martin:

House of Zod restored some black excellence into the show and I guess Black Lighting was dope (used the exact same voice actor but whatever :martin: ) Jeff got some major shine so I wasn't too mad.