The Last Voyage of the Demeter trailer (ship horror, based on one chapter of Dracula, Dr. Dre from SoC)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Was actually quite good, i really felt the bit where he talks about him getting his degree and no one wanting to hire him. For a movie set entirely on board a cramped cargo ship its surprisingly atmospheric, Dracula is portrayed as a force of nature like the shark in Jaws

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was actually quite good, i really felt the bit where he talks about him getting his degree and no one wanting to hire him. For a movie set entirely on board a cramped cargo ship its surprisingly atmospheric, Dracula is portrayed as a force of nature like the shark in Jaws
:jbhmm: That really what he is like a primordial force of evil:demonic: will intil it time for him to get a pawg:shaq:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I liked it :ehh:
Corey Hawkins was good
Though if you seen most of the other Dracula properties its pretty predictable, nothing new other than Dracula's design I guess
They set it up for a sequel but I think it would be better as a series
Of course Corey is the only one to make it out alive because most of these horror movies with the one black dude have reversed the black guy dies first trope.
Like I said above, if there is a sequel it should be a series where Corey hunts Dracula over 8 to 10 episodes

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Remember the best shot in Dracula 2000 was the Demeter

but hesitant to watch this, too much special effects, director has done some bullshyt stuff

not sold. It's a great concept though, isolated vessel/remote location, storms, the classic horror one by one we all realize we are being hunted down

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I really liked the vibe of this movie, some of the scenes really gave you that upcoming fall/Halloween feel.

Hated that Dracula was a cgi monster and also didn't like that as he ate more of them the way he looked didn't change

I'd give it a strong 5 out 10