'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Chernobyl wasn't just piff because it was based on a true event. It was piff because of everything.. cinematography, acting, atmosphere, sense of dread and panic, the score, etc...

I have no idea what @TheGodling is implying

That he could be a one trick pony, to be honest Mazin's work before Chernobyl is :picard:

It's weird as fukk that Druckmann who has a more impressive career as director and writer is calling that man his favourite writer.

But like homie @obarth says this could still be a classic with Druckmann involved. I'm optimistic about that. I liked all of the Naughty Dog games I've played.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Chernobyl wasn't just piff because it was based on a true event. It was piff because of everything.. cinematography, acting, atmosphere, sense of dread and panic, the score, etc...

I have no idea what @TheGodling is implying
Chernobyl was great but Mazin's track record gotta be like 1-10. I'm not implying anything, I just find it funny that his name suddenly carries so much prestige when this guy would've been spat on no less than a year ago.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That he could be a one trick pony, to be honest Mazin's work before Chernobyl is :picard:

It's weird as fukk that Druckmann who has a more impressive career as director and writer is calling that man his favourite writer.

But like homie @obarth says this could still be a classic with Druckmann involved. I'm optimistic about that. I liked all of the Naughty Dog games I've played.
Big facts. Does anyone go into the movies prior looking for stellar writing?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Chernobyl was great but Mazin's track record gotta be like 1-10. I'm not implying anything, I just find it funny that his name suddenly carries so much prestige when this guy would've been spat on no less than a year ago.

Maybe a classic limited series will do that? You're acting like he was striking out every at-bat and then hit a single. Chernobyl was a walk off home run. Let the creators cook :manny:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
4dc.gif
:gladbron: