'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
TLOU 2 is the best game ever made. Maaaaannnn if they nail that like they nailed this... WATCH THE fukk OUT :damn: it will be a season for the ages :wow:
No the fukk it’s not. It isn’t even the best TLOU game. Now I understand why you been saying the shyt you been saying in here.
:mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
man joel need some p*ssy and stop crying like a bytch
I saw from the jump how this Joel was gonna be a different version of him. A weaker version. They think it’s making him nuanced when the character had all the complications already. Muthafukkas always trying to reinvent the wheel.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1*EaVbSLGIWSLKaB_lkzW7Yw.jpeg

that was a dope moment in 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw from the jump how this Joel was gonna be a different version of him. A weaker version. They think it’s making him nuanced when the character had all the complications already. Muthafukkas always trying to reinvent the wheel.

ya I understand what they were going for in case anyone feels the need to come in and over-explain it but he still came across a little too whiny tho…dude was having a full meltdown lmao

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ya I understand what they were going for in case anyone feels the need to come in and over-explain it but he still came across a little too whiny tho…dude was having a full meltdown lmao
In the game it was clearly and perfectly conveyed that Joel is scared of his growing attachment to Ellie by that point and it’s why he wants to separate. They didn’t need to turn him into a sniveling, weak old man who freezes in action and has panic attacks over nothing. shyt cray. They also rushed this bond. Maybe if they didn’t spend an entire episode on 2 side characters being gay in wonderland when it added nothing in the story, it would be paced better.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hard for me to want to watch this because I thought the storytelling and pacing was so good in the 1st game.

Episode 1 and 2 did everything right, but think that's all I need to watch otherwise I risk ruining my love for part indirectly