'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bella is fukking killing this shyt.

You dumb fukks who was shytting on her before even seeing the damn show I hope your girl cheats on you
The facts that she's been killing the subtle character changes is what impressed me. As she's gotten warmer towards Joel throughout the season and then her turning the coldness back on as she made her way to Tommy all over again.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
So I think next episode will be mostly Left Behind but also showing Ellie trying to find a way to stitch up Joel like in the DLC. They didn't show that in the sneak peak just to give a better cliffhanger.

Episode 8 starts with the David encounter. You go through Ellie getting kidnapped and killing David. Last 10 min is Joel and Ellie going thru whatever tunnel and ends with Joel getting knocked out by the Fireflies.

Episode 9 is Joel on his slaughter gang shyt and then end of story..

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The facts that she's been killing the subtle character changes is what impressed me. As she's gotten warmer towards Joel throughout the season and then her turning the coldness back on as she made her way to Tommy all over again.

That's what kids do...open up and annoy you when they get comfortable around you

Get standoffish and rude when they don't know you