'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah we getting flashback and the dlc next game so this episode this week legit might just be as close to happy as we getting for the rest of the series
Some big game spoilers
I still think next episode will be like ep. 3, with Left Behind taking 80% of the time and the rest showing Ellie trying to gather stuff. She bumps into David, asks for antibiotics and the episode ends with a shot of Joel trying to recover :lupe:

As far as happy moments left....man, unless they dedicate an entire episode of season 2 to Joel's birthday present to Ellie in the museum, we truly don't have much else :to:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FpYScdIWcAA8Gx4

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering the abysmal track record video game adaptions have and the hit or miss record book adaptations have, it sure as hell ain't "easy" to do what Mazin and Druckmann have pulled off with HBO.

The foundation of TLOU is rock solid, as the source material is amazing, but being able to nail almost everything they've done so far is pretty incredible.

I didn't say it's "easy" to do. I said it's "easier to revise work".

Completely different statements and it wasn't a knock on Mazin nor Druckmann :hubie:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea.........in the emmy battles TLoU should definitely be ahead of HotD in voting, especially as a whole. I can't remember to many scenes in HotD hitting like TLoU.
Vizzy T looking over his family getting along before he died.
Vizzy T stumbling into the thrown room and Daemon putting the crown on him

Emotionally, scenes in Andor and TLoU hit harder.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I like how this show really kind of dispels the “joel is a superhero” type mythos that some of those incels were running with. Like he’s a 57 year old man, he ain’t supposed to be john Rambo out in the streets.

The show has done a good job at humanizing him, instead of making him apocalypse Nathan drake.

jesus christ they about to go 7 for 7 next week:damn: