'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FpYQO09XEAEGlpW

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Easier to revise work - especially when you've had years to digest it and think about what could've been done better - also, and likely more importantly, when you don't have to think about gameplay sequences, level design, combat encounters and set-pieces

but yeah, the additions and changes kept the tale fresh. we're eating nicely :ehh:
Considering the abysmal track record video game adaptions have and the hit or miss record book adaptations have, it sure as hell ain't "easy" to do what Mazin and Druckmann have pulled off with HBO.

The foundation of TLOU is rock solid, as the source material is amazing, but being able to nail almost everything they've done so far is pretty incredible.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
only thing i would have slightly changed is the first conversation between joel and tommy.

1. I like Tommy’s implication of them murdering people as hunters with “i still have nightmares about those days” rather than flat out saying it
  2. I like how game-tommy was ready to snuff joel and says “we ain’t back in boston you put your hands on me again its gonna go very different”
That was Tommy’s grown man moment. If you got an older brother you def had that moment

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great ep :wow:
Was wondering how he was gonna get impaled when they left the building

I was Left Behind next week:wow:

David must be ep 8 then
Yeah we getting flashback and the dlc next game so this episode this week legit might just be as close to happy as we getting for the rest of the series