'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
GAME PLAYERS ONLY, I'M SERIOUS

These MFs gonna have half of America thinking Joel just died :pachaha:

Nice fakeouts throughout this episode too with Ellie telling Joel she's fukked if he dies...all the panic attacks...bringing up Tess, Henry, Sam, & Sarah.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fedra - Raped and tortured innocent ppl there were pose to be protecting, for almost 20 years
KC Rebels - Rose up against Fedra and killed all collaborators. No matter what reasons they had to talk to Fedra. They did and led to ppl leading the fight against Fedra being raped and tortured.

How is that the same?
KC rebels were killing and raping too if they based on hunters

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a fukking episode :wow:

I'm amazed how almost every change they've made to the games has added more depth, a better explanation or was just done better.

Easier to revise work - especially when you've had years to digest it and think about what could've been done better - also, and likely more importantly, when you don't have to think about gameplay sequences, level design, combat encounters and set-pieces

but yeah, the additions and changes kept the tale fresh. we're eating nicely :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like how this show really kind of dispels the “joel is a superhero” type mythos that some of those incels were running with. Like he’s a 57 year old man, he ain’t supposed to be john Rambo out in the streets.

The show has done a good job at humanizing him, instead of making him apocalypse Nathan drake.