'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OLED gang :wow:

Yeah.. that's crazy if you actually remember that. I can't really remember any of those letters
And I didn't realize they actually had one of the drawings in the episode. I must have missed it :wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The changes they brought so far are amazing
  • Having Ellie know about Sam's turning and try to heal him cements how she views her immunity and purpose in life, which will make the weight of Joel robbing her of that clearer to the viewer
  • Henry sacrificing the leader of the revolution (and the hope for a better world) to protect Sam and accepting he's the bad guy because of it will also probably inform Joel's decision at the end of the series to kill the Fireflies and ruin the chance for a cure to be developed

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Man, HBO handles shot the right way. Wish they had rights to TWD before AMC butchered it and soon to be Fallout
Add God of War.. I don't think it's possible for even HBO to do translate it, but if it's going to be done I'd rather it be them.

Hopefully Amazon knows what they're doing

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aight, they explained why Kathleen was the leader and I bought the reason so I ain't got shyt to complain :hubie:

Episode was fukking fire. Ellie's and Sam relationship was done better on TV than the game :mjcry:

They really showed Henry shooting Sam :to:

Loved how they explained the escape from KC. Cannon fodder to show how scary the infected can be.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Hmm not sure how I feel about them stacking up disabilities on minority characters :patrice: Feels like some of these shows really try to check as many boxes as possible, but mostly with the minorities

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Aight, they explained why Kathleen was the leader and I bought the reason so I ain't got shyt to complain :hubie:

Episode was fukking fire. Ellie's and Sam relationship was done better on TV than the game :mjcry:

They really showed Henry shooting Sam :to:

Loved how they explained the escape from KC. Cannon fodder to show how scary the infected can be.
The fact that it was a headshot too makes it even worse :to:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bruh ppl aren't going to just become leaders out of respect for someone else in situations where ppl are struggling to survive e

Spin yall narrative tho
Aint not narrative spinning, you just blind to anything that doesnt fit your "women leading in post apocalypse makes no sense" narrative :manny:
This scene tells you all you need to know. They respect her because of her brother and she got shyt done instead of "forgiving" like her bro did.
AKBTbcH.gif

I get not liking Kathleen's character/acting for the role. But just to be whining about "why women leading in the apocalypse" is just lame shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Aint not narrative spinning, you just blind to anything that doesnt fit your "women leading in post apocalypse makes no sense" narrative :manny:
This scene tells you all you need to know. They respect her because of her brother and she got shyt done instead of "forgiving" like her bro did.
AKBTbcH.gif

I get not liking Kathleen's character/acting for the role. But just to be whining about "why women leading in the apocalypse" is just lame shyt.
In an after apocalypse scenario, resistance leaders ain't getting voted in

What value does she provide?

It's bullshyt

The in universe excuse doesn't change that

But incelincelincel