'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@kdslittlebro I knew this shyt was gonna happen. I ain't letting it go that easily :russ:

While we're at it, this episode is better than that one too and moved the plot forward :mjpls:
10x better. I better see all those same thinkpieces being written :ufdup:and props given out. We also got the same kinda interaction between the characters as the game, vs them skipping Ellie meeting Bill entirely:beli: I get why they did it, but I like this kinda change (Kathleen and all that, Sam being deaf, etc) that keeps the same spirit more

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How u a mod in here but letting these nikkas openly spoil shyt? :dahell:
I don't have mod powers in here, but you should report where you're seeing open spoilers. In case you're not tracking: the episode released last night (early) instead of Sunday, if you're talking about the spoilers from the most recent episode. So that's fair game for open discussion.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't have mod powers in here, but you should report where you're seeing open spoilers. In case you're not tracking: the episode released last night (early) instead of Sunday, if you're talking about the spoilers from the most recent episode. So that's fair game for open discussion.
Oh shyt I thought they were releasing the episode today :snoop:

Had no idea it was Friday...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The Waking Dead’s Biggest problem was that they insisted on having 16 episodes every season, which is why there are so many boring ass episodes of people doing nothing, bottle episodes focused on characters nobody cared about, and characters constantly doing dumb shyt that makes no sense to get them into trouble to pad out run times/episodes

I have always said that TWD would easily be one of the Goats if every season had the same general plot but was 10 episodes long, just trim away all that pointless fat and leave no room for shytty writing and boring characters, Season 1 was 6 episodes and that shyt was damn near perfect
Facts i remember there used to be like 3 to 5 episodes in a row were nothing literally happened.