'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I actually had some level of understanding and “compassion” for the leader chic up until she made it clear she was willing to kill the kids too…truth be told, her and the other freedom fighters are completely in the right for fighting back against FEDRA…only thing is the fight corrupted her as well…I wish they had kept her more “gray”…it was also easy to understand why henry and some of the other collaborators did what they had to in order to survive
Man.....idk. They with teh ppl that killed my brother and lil Bray Bray.

Lil Bray Bray was a kid too and Joel gutted him like a fish :manny:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
shyt he stood tall tho…I would’ve proudly ran screaming like a bytch…and I mean that!

He stood tall. He ended a foot shorter. :banderas:

I actually had some level of understanding and “compassion” for the leader chic up until she made it clear she was willing to kill the kids too…

Clicker did that lumpy bytch like Tony did Alberto

f5df3c6a-fa99-4259-8e5b-13e9f3ca9815_text.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Joel saying "oh my God" after Henry clapped himself immediately caught my ear. Ellie said it in the game, which makes sense, given her relatively sheltered life and now encountering shocking violence. Joel has seen some shyt and done some shyt, or so characters, including him, have told us. Another little way they're neutering his character.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bray = Brandon/Brayden or w/e his name was that almost choked Joel out and ended up beggin for his mom.

I can understand her wanted to kill everyone having to do with her brother and Brandon's deaths, kids included.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew it was gonna be sad before watching and still hit the :picard: at the ending with Sam and Henry.

nice that they showed the bloater ripping heads off, in the game it rips them in half by the jaw.

looking at the preview for ep 6, Tara from True Blood in this show. aint seen her in a hot minute

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bray = Brandon/Brayden or w/e his name was that almost choked Joel out and ended up beggin for his mom.

I can understand her wanted to kill everyone having to do with her brother and Brandon's deaths, kids included.

that wasn’t no fukking kid…that was a dude who unfortunately realized his time was up bcuz he took on more than he could handle :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
looking at the preview for ep 6, Tara from True Blood in this show. aint seen her in a hot minute
With her cussing ass lol. I havent watched her since True Blood either, but I know she was in some show about a farm. shyt ran kinda long too iirc.

that wasn’t no fukking kid…that was a dude who unfortunately realized his time was up bcuz he took on more than he could handle :francis:
I think that was a teen breh :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The fact that the child clickers are potentially kids from 20 years ago hits different :wow:

I saw someone say it was possibly one of the kids from the sewers community

Tara from True Blood in this show. aint seen her in a hot minute

She’s in that show queen sugar, im not sure if its still on but she dates white men in every show:mjpls:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw someone say it was possibly one of the kids from the sewers community

She’s in that show queen sugar, im not sure if its still on but she dates white men in every show:mjpls:
did they make her an angry woman like True Blood?