'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I thought the Ellie blood was gonna work :snoop:

no dame but I rub more lotion on my shin than the amount of blood she rubbed on him…that shyt wasn’t gonna nothing…he needed a whole blood transfusion at least…and even that’s no guarantee whatsoever lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
383-F3-A1-E-2551-405-F-B71-D-8-A60-B2-ED83-E1.png

oh shyt lmaoooooo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk were the reviewers hyping up episode 3 when this was in the tuck? :dahell:

now that we’ve seen it, you know why…when they first started hyping it, I immediately thought it would be the henry and sam storyline but then folks said that would be too early…once I saw it tho, I saw why folks was dikk-eating that ep…pun intended…episode was straight pandering…but anyway that shyt is old news :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually had some level of understanding and “compassion” for the leader chic up until she made it clear she was willing to kill the kids too…truth be told, her and the other freedom fighters are completely in the right for fighting back against FEDRA…only thing is the fight corrupted her as well…I wish they had kept her more “gray”…it was also easy to understand why henry and some of the other collaborators did what they had to in order to survive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually had some level of understanding and “compassion” for the leader chic up until she made it clear she was willing to kill the kids too…truth be told, her and the other freedom fighters are completely in the right for fighting back against FEDRA…only thing is the fight corrupted them as well

Yeah, they kind of spell it out for us with Henrys monologue, where you endure that mistreatment long enough and sooner or later you’ll turn it on someone else.

thats essentially how WLF and the Seraphites formed. After they over threw FEDRA they turned into hardcore mercenaries and killers/cultist/radicals