'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
383-F3-A1-E-2551-405-F-B71-D-8-A60-B2-ED83-E1.png

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My uncle brought up a good point
This show is full of all these women leaders and men just following their orders
In a fukked up and ravaged world

Going too much into unbelievable
tell your uncle he's too old to
be an incel fukk nikka in this era
and to get some shut the fukk up.
9loFoNw.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Good ass episode. Yea...........the best one of the season so far to me.
*Side eye all the critics saying ep 3 was the best of the season.......... :stopitslime: *
Got my eyes watery a lil bit man. I legit dont remember Sam/Henry in the game so thought they would survive a long while. :mjcry:
azsPfiP.gif
Wux1LpS.gif

The kids gettting guns probably some of my favorite scense too. The way they just smiling and shyt. Sam like it's bout time and Ellie looking around like "Yall see me with this gun right :obama:"
6RLCgqi.gif
Cc04b4L.gif

My uncle brought up a good point
This show is full of all these women leaders and men just following their orders
In a fukked up and ravaged world

Going too much into unbelievable
As someone pointed out......Kathleen was being followed out of mostly respect for her bro.
What other women leaders we had? Marlene?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Good ass episode. Yea...........the best one of the season so far to me.
*Side eye all the critics saying ep 3 was the best of the season.......... :stopitslime: *
Got my eyes watery a lil bit man. I legit dont remember Sam/Henry in the game so thought they would survive a long while. :mjcry:
azsPfiP.gif
Wux1LpS.gif

The kids gettting guns probably some of my favorite scense too. The way they just smiling and shyt. Sam like it's bout time and Ellie looking around like "Yall see me with this gun right :obama:"
6RLCgqi.gif
Cc04b4L.gif

As someone pointed out......Kathleen was being followed out of mostly respect for her bro.
What other women leaders we had? Marlene?
Critics on some racist shyt