'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS.
WHAT IS THE GAME/SHOW ABOUT?

:devil:
:evil:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Deadline Hollywood
@DEADLINE

.@stormreid will play Riley in HBO's 'The Last Of Us.'

7IlS99C.png

3:36 PM · Jan 14, 2022

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Amazon might put some budget into Mass Effect tho..
They kind of have too.

It's probably why Last of Us got picked up over Mass Effect. You can make Last of Us with probably 1/10 of the production and post production cost. Spend that money on good actors.

Mass Effect gonna have ridiculous full body alien costumes, special effects, and a villain that is a bunch of CGI fukkery. Then, you gonna cap off the series with a galactic war. I don't even know how Amazon gonna money off of this.

Last of Us.... Oh we shotting in the woods today and some run down house. No CGI. Easy money.

It's probably why Cowboys got cancel. These space shows are expensive to make.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
They kind of have too.

It's probably why Last of Us got picked up over Mass Effect. You can make Last of Us with probably 1/10 of the production and post production cost. Spend that money on good actors.

Mass Effect gonna have ridiculous full body alien costumes, special effects, and a villain that is a bunch of CGI fukkery. Then, you gonna cap off the series with a galactic war. I don't even know how Amazon gonna money off of this.

Last of Us.... Oh we shotting in the woods today and some run down house. No CGI. Easy money.

It's probably why Cowboys got cancel. These space shows are expensive to make.

If I'm not mistaken, Last of Us actually already has the biggest budget ever for an HBO show

first season is over 100 million