'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm a huge Pedro fan, but the first two seasons of The Mandalorian all anyone cared about was Baby Yoda and call backs to the original trilogy:mjlol:

Done right, not only should this get him Emmy nods, but it will have him in the A-list leading actor role. Great thing, not only for diversity, but also for hopefully more quality video game adaptations to the big and small screens.

You could put anyone under the helmet and the show wouldn't skip a beat. Pascal brings nothing to The Mandalorian.

Idk, I thought even behind the mask Pedro brought a certain type of energy I don't think any other actor could've replicated. He had that ice cold western bounty hunter vibe to him and something about his voice (:dame:) really made you feel mandos emotions when the time for that came

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hollywood will find a way to fukkup a good story

I expect them to insert shims & other bs next

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neil Druckmann, Last of Us Writer/Naughty Dog President, also EP and writer for the show...known for pandering for LGBT

the second game had a trans storyline shoehorned in for literally no reason whatsoever, despite that I think alot of the complaints about the games story are dumb as fukk, I completely agree that this particular plot point I’m referring to was blatant pandering and completely unnecessary

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea that shyt came outta nowhere

If the end of the world comes , 99% of the liberal bullshyt is gonna cease .. so the odds of runnin up on a tranny kid :dead:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who cares about the accent? As long as it is not too far off base....The more important thing is can he pull off the depth and emotion the character presents to the story?

Sean Penn's Boston accent wasn't that good in Mystic River but he was still great in the movie. People focus too much on the little outer shyt than they do the subtle things when it comes to acting.. Just because someone can put on a Yugoslavian accent while dressed up like a clown or whatever...doesn't make it a great performance.:mjlol: