'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Makes sense. I'd be worried if Druckmann wasn't doing the script, I trust dude with these characters (cue the people being pissed about Part 2 :russ:).

Maybe the journey to get Ellie to the Fireflies is completely different in the sense of who they meet and how her and Joel form their bond?.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense. I'd be worried if Druckmann wasn't doing the script, I trust dude with these characters (cue the people being pissed about Part 2 :russ:).

Maybe the journey to get Ellie to the Fireflies is completely different in the sense of who they meet and how her and Joel form their bond?.

I think it’ll be a few seasons at least before we get to that point, but if Pedro knocks this out the fukking park I don’t see him going out by golf club at that point lol

I know Walking Dead killed off a fan favourite in damn near the exact same way (and more bloodier) but He wasnt the main protag like Joel would be

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think it’ll be a few seasons at least before we get to that point, but if Pedro knocks this out the fukking park I don’t see him going out by golf club at that point lol

I know Walking Dead killed off a fan favourite in damn near the exact same way (and more bloodier) but He wasnt the main protag like Joel would be
Yup...problem when they killed off Glen he wasnt the series lead but was pretty much the overall favorite character to most (every female I know stopped watching...not cause he was some heat throb but he was so god damn likable)..and people thought shyt was too bloody (i myself, loved that episode)

Depending on how it goes, and how many seasons are planned pedro may not get killed till the end of the series.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Pedro pascal is on his way to having a legendary career. Game of thrones, The Mandolorian, Narcos, and now The Last of Us? If this show has him acting out the intro we saw in the first game, I can see him winning an Emmy for this role. Red viper and Mando will both go down as 2 of the most memorable characters in TV history, theres a lot of potential for another one here
I'm a huge Pedro fan, but the first two seasons of The Mandalorian all anyone cared about was Baby Yoda and call backs to the original trilogy:mjlol:

Done right, not only should this get him Emmy nods, but it will have him in the A-list leading actor role. Great thing, not only for diversity, but also for hopefully more quality video game adaptations to the big and small screens.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pedro pascal is on his way to having a legendary career. Game of thrones, The Mandolorian, Narcos, and now The Last of Us? If this show has him acting out the intro we saw in the first game, I can see him winning an Emmy for this role. Red viper and Mando will both go down as 2 of the most memorable characters in TV history, theres a lot of potential for another one here

You could put anyone under the helmet and the show wouldn't skip a beat. Pascal brings nothing to The Mandalorian.