'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno if it’s been suggested earlier; why not do a prequel leading up to the events of the first game. Or in between the first and second game? I know it’s rigid; but those can be explored. Or just do a side story in the universe with a bit more freedom.
The series will probably cover all of this

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ben Affleck would be the perfect Joel
:ohhh:that's actually spot on, but I don't think he can pull off a southern accent. Looks the part tho.

3k5fsi2ajmv51.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Pedro pascal is on his way to having a legendary career. Game of thrones, The Mandolorian, Narcos, and now The Last of Us? If this show has him acting out the intro we saw in the first game, I can see him winning an Emmy for this role. Red viper and Mando will both go down as 2 of the most memorable characters in TV history, theres a lot of potential for another one here

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedro pascal is on his way to having a legendary career. Game of thrones, The Mandolorian, Narcos, and now The Last of Us? If this show has him acting out the intro we saw in the first game, I can see him winning an Emmy for this role. Red viper and Mando will both go down as 2 of the most memorable characters in TV history, theres a lot of potential for another one here

no doubt, despite fan art I’m still not completely sold on if he can pull off the look, but the acting talent and emotional range is definitely there, No disrespect to bro above but I feel the opposite about Ben Affleck having the role