'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
All i know of this actress is that she's Lady mormont and i was a fan of the character. But i didn't really see enough of her to make me believe she can pull off Ellie. We'll see. I really want this show to be good though. A Hbo "The Last Of Us" in theory sounds like a goldmine.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

tenor.gif

This is the way. :obama:

This is the way? :ld:

Perhaps Bella can prove me wrong cause I'm not getting Ellie vibes from her at all.

On the other hand, ended up peeping Beanpole the other day and I'm even more hyped to see what Balagov got up his sleeve for the pilot.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
No one knows yet. I was kinda hoping for a show set in that world where they (new characters) meet up with joel and ellie at some point but looks like they will redo/reimagine the first game in season 1
Focusing on a new set of characters each season in the same world would be dope. With all these survivor groups, there's so many routes they could explore. :ohhh:

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting, they offered the role to McConaughey also, but he turned it down too.

Pascal will kill this role. But I would've loved to see what Mahershala or McConaughey did with the role too.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the story based on both games?

No one knows yet. I was kinda hoping for a show set in that world where they (new characters) meet up with joel and ellie at some point but looks like they will redo/reimagine the first game in season 1

I believe Neil said some time ago the story basis is the same but it’ll be different from the games plot wise because the game is the game.

it is based on both games, he tweeted when the show was announced that HBO gained a list of new characters, but redacted names like Abby as the 2nd game wasn’t out yet