The last days/throws of "political" colonialism in Africa.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Nah its dope though. I'm actually Nigerian, me and my friend (Somali-Yemeni) were discussing Pan-Africanism and he was saying that under Siad Barre that it was heavily promoted and showed me that song.

Generally, the whole liberation wars in Southern Africa should be it's own area of study, it's amazing how nearly every country in Africa all contributed in some way (think Ivory Coast actually had decent relations with the white governments :snoop:).

:ehh::yeshrug:
Why not... I'll kick it off with an overview
(I was just reviewing material on this anyway)

:ufdup:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was thinking out loud I suppose but the independence wars in Namibia, Mozambique, Angola, Zim and SA were all very linked up, I've read quite a lot on the subject and have known people that fought in a lot of the wars but I have always found most people don't know much about it and how they all linked up and got support from the rest of the continent as well :yeshrug:

Completely agree ...see O.P. video :ufdup:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just incase yall want to know what war he was talking about in that video where everyone linked up.

First Congo War
The First Congo War (1996–1997) was a foreign invasion of Zaire led by Rwanda that replaced dictator Mobutu Sésé Seko with the rebel leader Laurent-Désiré Kabila. Destabilization in eastern Zaire resulting from the Rwandan Genocide was the final factor that caused numerous internal and external factors to align against the corrupt and inept government in the capital, Kinshasa.

The new government renamed the country to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but it brought little true change. Kabila alienated his Rwandan and Ugandan allies. To avert a coup, Kabila expelled all Rwandan and Ugandan forces from the Congo. This event was a major cause of the Second Congo War the following year. Some experts prefer to view the two conflicts as one war.[7]

First Congo War - Wikipedia

800px-First_Congo_War_map_en.png