The KKK distributing racist and xenophobic anti-Haitian fliers in Springfield, Ohio

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
media

media%2FGXdk6mvWcAAXoV8.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
Last edited:
Daps
the only way trump stands any chance of winning is going full nazi. with the mask off, he’s basically saying, “look, i know you’re sick of these black and brown pests muddying up our country as much as i am. you know what you have to do in november.”

not gonna lie, kamala needs to start responding to this more directly. shyt is getting spooky.

:francis:

Soldier

Daps
pretty sure a way to link to twitter without posting directly from twitter. No cllicks or traffic to twitter.
Exactly. This is why I use nitter and how I use it. I don’t want to directly use twitter for obvious reasons.

I’ve permanently deleted Twitter last year because elon deliberately allowed the inmates (racist, incel and violent losers) to run the asylum(formerly twitter, now X )

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Last week it was Koreans who ate dogs but Samsung and women with no ass are still ok

Haitians waged guerilla warfare against an empire, suffered sanctions, and were surrounded by Klansmen :mjpls:

They damn near bred out the Polish settlers after the war too :umad:

Ofc a cac would hate that