The King, Forza Horizon 5, now has in-game raytracing

Daps

massive_FH_5_Chart_PC_Ray_Tracing_3840x2160_EN_3b9a279829.webp

In addition, we’re enhancing our DirectX Raytracing implementation on PC with two new presets: Ultra and Extreme, which render true-to-life reflections for the player car in Free Roam and Races, as well as realistic Drivatar reflections in Photo Mode. Ray tracing is also available in Forzavista as before.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Folks even play this anymore?
:dahell:
I went back to fh3 (pc). Still got a lot of stuff to do in the main game and both dlc’s.

Not really interested in starting from scratch again until the series makes a huge jump.

I also don’t like all the Fortnite pandering shyt in the new games

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
dope, i got this on a steam sale earlier in the year and started playing a few weeks ago. im having fun but the dlc too expensive tho

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Tempting to download again on my PC and snap some night pictures on the mountain, if only nighttime lasted longer. Surprising myself by having near daily play time with this.

As an aside, they need to start including legit tutorials for tuning in these games. Maxing upgrades makes most cars undrivable and it's near impossible to know where to start. Those short blurbs don't adequately explain what difference a change makes and when the range is like 1000 for springs but 40 for roll bars, it doesn't follow how much change is needed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tempting to download again on my PC and snap some night pictures on the mountain, if only nighttime lasted longer. Surprising myself by having near daily play time with this.

As an aside, they need to start including legit tutorials for tuning in these games. Maxing upgrades makes most cars undrivable and it's near impossible to know where to start. Those short blurbs don't adequately explain what difference a change makes and when the range is like 1000 for springs but 40 for roll bars, it doesn't follow how much change is needed.

If you have the handling at 10 max out how is the car hard to drive, i mean none of the cars are really hard to drive in this game

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went back to fh3 (pc). Still got a lot of stuff to do in the main game and both dlc’s.

Not really interested in starting from scratch again until the series makes a huge jump.

I also don’t like all the Fortnite pandering shyt in the new games
This is what annoys me. I'd love to carry my cars and settings from one environment to the next. For example I had my own IRL car tuned to the max in the UK during FH4 . I don't want to do that over again in Mexico . It annoys me.:francis:

Would love if it was a seamless transition between games. But I do enjoy the environments rendered in each . Must admit, I found Australia underwhelming in FH3. I dunno how I feel about Mexico yet...