The Killer (2024) - Nathalie Emmanuel, Omar Sy

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just came out on Peacock

It's pretty solid :ehh:

I'm about 3/4ths done watchin, so hopefully they stick the landing but it's a charming cat n mouse film between a femme fatale and cop.

Caught my eye because (1) ol chick is gorgeous (2) Omar is a solid/underrated actor and (3) we don't get too many movies like these with a breh and brehette as the leads.

Probably a solid date night film at the crib

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might find some time next week to watch this. The original is a classic, and it's not often that you see the original director direct the remake.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just came out on Peacock

It's pretty solid :ehh:

I'm about 3/4ths done watchin, so hopefully they stick the landing but it's a charming cat n mouse film between a femme fatale and cop.

Caught my eye because (1) ol chick is gorgeous (2) Omar is a solid/underrated actor and (3) we don't get too many movies like these with a breh and brehette as the leads.

Probably a solid date night film at the crib

are u not familiar with her from the fast and furious movies and/or game of thrones?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
are u not familiar with her from the fast and furious movies and/or game of thrones?
Bruh i wouldn't lie, halfway thru the movie i imdb'd her and was like

dis-belief-surprised.gif

But not because of game of thrones, i barely watched that series... but the Fast n Furious movies annnd a deep cut she was in season 3 of this old British Show called Misfits that was semi popular on the coli.

Granted 3rd season was when ish jumped the shark but she was buck naked in that (backside view) and so that was the only redeeming part of that season.

That was like a decade ago tho, and i digress :pachaha: