The Juice had screws real loose

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Racism has psychological effects on everyone. Oj, brother just wanted a hug from ol whitey.

Daps
Lot of black people are still suffering psychological effects from the brutal things that were done to us for 400 years straight.

Those effects don’t make you beat your wife. Stop blaming every bad behavior a black man does on the white man. Do you realize how weak this makes us look? No accountability can be taken for anything we do wrong. We can’t decide between right and wrong, because white man bad.

It is unbelievable that this site can see a black man worship white people, leave his black wife for his white wife, abuse his wife, mock her murder, and accept it because “cacs mad”. At the very least, his children lost their mother, and had to hear their father joke about it for decades.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black people gotta drop this loser ass suckle up to mr white man wanna be mr white man mentality.

It looks fukking ridiculous. Grown black adults walking around with inferiority complexes.

This shyt looks bizarre.

Lol I know cacs must be confused as fukk when interpreting us.

See strong powerful human beings one minute, weak minded simpletons the next.

Get this shyt together please

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Those effects don’t make you beat your wife. Stop blaming every bad behavior a black man does on the white man. Do you realize how weak this makes us look? No accountability can be taken for anything we do wrong. We can’t decide between right and wrong, because white man bad.

It is unbelievable that this site can see a black man worship white people, leave his black wife for his white wife, abuse his wife, mock her murder, and accept it because “cacs mad”. At the very least, his children lost their mother, and had to hear their father joke about it for decades.

bro, you are doing way too fukking much.

We are having a conversation of OJs comments in this particular clip

If you want to rant and rave about bad man OJ or black men in general (which in that case f u), go to the main thread about him.

Daps

Maybe he was glad she was dead even though he didn't kill her himself.

That's always a possibility. And I won't judge that because some folks have done some evil things to me and if they croak whether in their sleep or violently, I will probably joke about it too.

You don't know what he might have went through with that woman. And neither do I.

And I agree with you that every bad behavior we have shouldn't be blamed on yall but I also know that much of our condition can be blamed on white people. White people literally taught us to hate ourselves for 4 centuries straight, the worst psychological oppression that any people has been through and that's without us getting into the other things that were done to us.

Much of our bad issues and bad habits and trifling behavior comes from 400 years of chattel slavery. Now with that being said, I agree that we shouldn't use that as an excuse not to work on doing better.

Daps
Maybe he was glad she was dead even though he didn't kill her himself.

That's always a possibility. And I won't judge that because some folks have done some evil things to me and if they croak whether in their sleep or violently, I will probably joke about it too.

You don't know what he might have went through with that woman. And neither do I.

And I agree with you that every bad behavior we have shouldn't be blamed on yall but I also know that much of our condition can be blamed on white people. White people literally taught us to hate ourselves for 4 centuries straight, the worst psychological oppression that any people has been through and that's without us getting into the other things that were done to us.

Much of our bad issues and bad habits and trifling behavior comes from 400 years of chattel slavery. Now with that being said, I agree that we shouldn't use that as an excuse not to work on doing better.
This is one of the best responses I’ve seen from you breh.

:youngsabo:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
That comment, "I'm not Black, I'm OJ", got blown outta proportion. For example I was watching a few videos of Black people who moved to Portugal, and how better it felt to them when White people, and other different races, didn't make it obivious they were Black, like the racist do in the US. I think OJ was coming from that viewpoint when he made that comment, although he didn't word it the best way.

Last edited: