The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
He has the entire year to fukk around and learn :lolbron: I'm riding with him until we get a better starter and hes our sixth man with less responsibility but more experience. Him, Coulibaly and Kispert together was a problem for Indy as a second unit. Now imagine that with better bigs

With all due respect, everybody is a problem for Indy defensively

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
With all due respect, everybody is a problem for Indy defensively

They ain't been the same since Giannis put 64 on their head :mjlol:

With all the hype about Halliburton recently ( well deserved) and the tourney record and them being apparently the number one offense.. I thought they'd have a much better record than their current 13-11... and they facing clippers tonight. About to get real interesting

Turns out they are a number one offense like the wizards cause as soon as they score the other team scores then they right back on offense :mjgrin:

We beat them into a mechanical issue with their plane. HBO was not playing the next night, tonight might be some lightskinemax

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers can we get a Wes smiley from this thumbnail

JXg8zAw.png

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

Lol cmon Don man, you can't be participating in this thread mannn . Not too JP. Just act like you ont see nothing but laugh at it all like I do :pachaha:

Kid helped Curry get #4 he good in the hood, don't give af about him sabotaging everybody else:wow:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i mean everybody knew the wizards would suck but i think we all assumed dude would be avg 25-28 ppg and having some great scoring games to be excited by

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No cape but….he’s playing out of position :hubie:

A lot of similar ‘bag’ type players have taken off in today’s game bc instead of being undersized 2s they play the 1. You get more efficient shots that way and there’s less pressure to jack up shots bc you’re touching the ball all game. Tyrese maxey, Tyrese Halliburton, harden, all flourished moving to the 1

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

A lot of similar ‘bag’ type players have taken off in today’s game bc instead of being undersized 2s they play the 1. You get more efficient shots that way and there’s less pressure to jack up shots bc you’re touching the ball all game. Tyrese maxey, Tyrese Halliburton, harden, all flourished moving to the 1

I believe so too. Problem is Tyus is too good at the one also as far as distribution and getting the team to play a certain way offensively. We had the same problem playing KCP out of position at SF when Beal was here because Beal was at the two. It's why I wanted Beal to learn the one as well.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County

JP does NOT have the handles nor the ability to pass to play the 1 breh.