The John Taffer Appreciation Thread(Bar Rescue)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think him and Gordon need to team up. Gordon lays into the kitchen staff, while Taffer makes sure the bar is running smoothly. :whew:

A lot of work would be distributed. I'd even like it if they went at each other.

Ramsey: Jooooohn, you bloody idiot with no kitchen we won't turn a profit :noah:
Taffer: If we turn the kitchen space into a third take away bar, we will increase Alabama slammer sales by 34% :leostare:
Ramsey: :damn:
Taffer: :damn:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I think him and Gordon need to team up. Gordon lays into the kitchen staff, while Taffer makes sure the bar is running smoothly. :whew:

A lot of work would be distributed. I'd even like it if they went at each other.

Ramsey: Jooooohn, you bloody idiot with no kitchen we won't turn a profit :noah:
Taffer: If we turn the kitchen space into a third take away bar, we will increase Alabama slammer sales by 34% :leostare:
Ramsey: :damn:
Taffer: :damn:
:heh: :heh: :heh:

The kitchen would turn into a royal rumble....the insults would be flying around

Ramsey: When's the last time you cleaned this fryer?! Are you an idiot?!
Taffer: Youre gonna get these people sick. Do you even care about your customers :damn:
Ramsey: This is bloody disgusting, dont be a prick and lie to me about cleaning this :damn:

shyt would be like basic training :damn: