The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 159 - Cleared

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

This week, Joe had a lot to get off of his chest. He, Rory and Mal begin with Kanye’s latest antics, Joe questions why no other prominent media personality challenges Kanye but instead gives him a pass for his behaviour (6:53). He also addresses Rosenberg’s Twitter comments regarding the podcast (35:13). Also, J.Cole dropped his latest album “KOD” and the guys decide he may be the most difficult rapper to judge and Joe also compares J.Cole to himself (46:13). And lastly, former member of Slaughterhouse, Crooked I, announced his departure from the rap group and Joe speaks on it (1:06:10).

Sleeper Picks of The Week:

Rory:
Khalid (feat. Ty Dolla $ign and 6lack) - “OTW” | www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjf-h6NMj7U&feature=share

Joe:
JMSN - “So Badly” |www.youtube.com/watch?v=26CJcxvsIqA&feature=share

Mal:
NBDY - “Used To” | www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4VxOsHA3qE&feature=share

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I went to Dussepalooza last week. It was cool I guess. I don't really get the allure for a $50 day party. Plus they ran out of Dusse at 6:45. :beli:

Maybe it was better when it was a night party because running from 4-9 doesn't really give you a lot of leeway for special guests to show up. I saw the whole crew: Kam, Chris Styles, Rory, etc. I just don't know how this event got so hyped. :jbhmm:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I went to Dussepalooza last week. It was cool I guess. I don't really get the allure for a $50 day party. Plus they ran out of Dusse at 6:45. :beli:

Maybe it was better when it was a night party because running from 4-9 doesn't really give you a lot of leeway for special guests to show up. I saw the whole crew: Kam, Chris Styles, Rory, etc. I just don't know how this event got so hyped. :jbhmm:

Breh you build up a reputation then coast on it while making more profits :wow:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Tbh it aint same breh. Their prime was like 2013-14 Hennypalooza when they was only NYC based. The melinials hadnt infiltrated yet and vibe was just fun and cool. Future was in his Prime.. a lot of great music around that time. We raged and had fun. I went twice it was $40 back then only issue was long lines for Henny but they never ran out and if you double cupped and grabbed a beer you was cool. Also around that time in NYC you could kinda smoke weed like outside without too much issue which NEVER was the case years before. only a few parties allowed that back then in NYC and Henny started to ease up on letting folks smoke weed in their party. Who dosent wanna listen to great music, smoke weed and drink henny? Outside? shyt. So you gotta think.. a new fresh party idea that has a Henny open bar basically ...its summer time..you surrounded by just cool fashionable people.. bad women overload. All the artist. dancers etc.. Then the sun goes down and the weed sparks up and the Music goes up. Win. I know this a long post but i just wanted give you a feel on why they are where they are.

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

What do you get for the $50?
DJ?
Food?
Dusse?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm biased on the Ye convo but in my view he's been the same person but different people view him in the lens that they first found out about him.

Man has become immortal ten times over from so many things

We have to be honest about not all being democrats when they do nothing for us

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
joe wanted to make a point and completely ignored the truth to make his point. no way in hell you can say ebro hasnt been vocal against kanye when he done spoke on it a couple times this week and and joe JUST addressed it today. :stopitslime:

Last edited: