The job catering lunch appreciation

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't stress how much I love this. especially since I didn't drive to work since its friday and I dont like navigating friday's hellish traffic back home.

that being said, I love not having to make or buy a lunch or breakfast cuz they got good eats here.

today we had giordanos :ahh: for someone that's having their last day. got me feelin like :flabbynsick:. sometimes we get chipotle, sometimes we get sandwiches. it depends.

my old job, we used to have mad drug reps come thru and bring food for the entire building. back then, I could count on eating for free about 2-3 times a week. this was before the recession hit :noah:. yup, those were the days.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, I can cosign this 100%. Good eating for the $free.99. But what I steer clear of is when they have potlucks. Now if I really know you and know that you keep it clean in the kitchen then I can get down with your cooking. But if you one of them MF's that let the cat lick the spoon while you're stirring, I'm like :scusthov:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i was working once when the food arrived and when i got to the food, it was gone. I saw fat mother fukkers with 2 servings on their plates :scusthov:

then a female co-worker came up to me and asked me why didn't I get anything. bish had the nerve to tell me that I should have excused myself from my client for a minute. :wtb:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep boss brings pot belly's atleast once a month for meetings.

tumblr_m5eyxhvL2X1rq141y.gif

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt you aint lying, we get pizza and salad once a week, bagels on friday mornings, monthly theme lunch, and beer n wine fridays

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Love It, We Ordered Grub From The Cheesecake Factory Last Week, All On The Boss

He's Steadily Slowed Down On It Though, Some Weeks He Would Be Buying 3 Times A Week, Now We Get It Bout 2-3 Times Every 2-3 Weeks

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i was working once when the food arrived and when i got to the food, it was gone. I saw fat mother fukkers with 2 servings on their plates :scusthov:

then a female co-worker came up to me and asked me why didn't I get anything. bish had the nerve to tell me that I should have excused myself from my client for a minute. :wtb:

at my old job this was the normally case cuz it was a bunch of fat black women around all :flabbynsick:

but here, we dont have that. there's only 12 of us on the floor, and really no one is fat suprisingly. so we had pizza, and my boss was all like begging people to take it home and what not. and this is giordanos, which is some of the most PIFF pizza in the world.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
We had regional meetings last week so managers from all around the country flew into town...nikka... They catered lunch AND dinner for them 3 days :eat: