The Invisible Guest

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I remember feeling like this when I saw it couple years back

That shyt is so good breh.

I was iffy at first because of the pacing in the first act, but once it gets going... man...

Then that last act, breh... I was laying down on the couch when I watched the first hour..

The last 30-40 minutes, I done pulled out my computer chair sitting right in front of the tv like "yooooooo!" :dwillhuh:

By the time it went off, I had the same feeling I got when I watched The Usual Suspects for the first time. :wow:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That shyt is so good breh.

I was iffy at first because of the pacing in the first act, but once it gets going... man...

Then that last act, breh... I was laying down on the couch when I watched the first hour..

The last 30-40 minutes, I done pulled out my computer chair sitting right in front of the tv like "yooooooo!" :dwillhuh:

By the time it went off, I had the same feeling I got when I watched The Usual Suspects for the first time. :wow:

Next watch "The Body" from the same director..that too will leave like :wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Next watch "The Body" from the same director..that too will leave like :wow:

Breh, I'm so glad you told me that because after watching it, I did a little research and saw that Spain is known for their thrillers and I was already trying to figure out which one I was going to watch next.

Thank you. :salute:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:damn: This fukking movie!

This shyt was good as hell :wow: last 30 mins or so were :whoo:

Daps and rep for OP :salute:

Edit: OP was Banned :to: