The internet gawds have done it again. Scarlett Johansson, falling down...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eh.... wack overall :yawn:

But this one was funniest imo
O6Tmpi5.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Probably shoulda embedded some to strengthen your thread. Thread making 101 b

how hard is it to click a link that gives you access to several photos? its not like i just put a thread title and left it at that.

lazy naggers always want a one-stop :camby:

that woman is beautiful on her worst day :wow:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
how hard is it to click a link that gives you access to several photos? its not like i just put a thread title and left it at that.

nikka I clicked on the link and looked at all the pictures. But why put out a lazy product instead of taking a couple more minutes to copy and paste and come up with something worth returning too

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
nikka I clicked on the link and looked at all the pictures. But why put out a lazy product instead of taking a couple more minutes to copy and paste and come up with something worth returning too
at the end of the day, does it really matter. you either click the link or you dont.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bruh, you really can't talk your way out of being too lazy or ignorant to how easy it is to copy n paste.
Its easier than even responding. It don't get no easier. And this site is set up funny in it copies exact sites structures n shyt when you copy n past. (which is a good thing)
So no excuses really. Unless the site was your site and you tryna generate hits? If thats the case, do you bruh :tu: