The Idea of Wrestling games is kind of wild...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s like you’re pretending to pretend fight someone....

ezgif-save-copy-5.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
No Mercy is still the greatest multiplayer game of all time imo. Maybe it's my age bias but N64 games just had a different vibe to them when it came to playing with friends.
That was the era of hard feelings.

Mario Kart
Goldeneye
NFL Blitz
No Mercy

That was the first generation where cats started getting blown out in terms of skill level

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I always looked at it like wrestling games > actual wrestling

There aren't any limits in wrestling games, you can literally hit someone with a chair shot to the head as many times as you want. No CTE or attempted murder charges :ehh:

and shyt, any game that allows me to play as prime Big Poppa Pump is automatic piff

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
These new one get boring quick without GM Mode & Season mode with high replay value.

Haven't played in a minute but I remember on those early 2000s ones seemed like they had a different storyline for every scenario/option you chose. You could chase the IC title once finished with your World Heavyweight title run etc. Interact with various superstars & do as you please roaming backstage

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
As soon as I got a ps2 I got smackdown. I was like fukk these action figures I want the game.
Smack down 2 was my everything lol ps1! I remember the first night they played the commercial feature of cage matches in the game and ladders too I think? Idk I just remember shyt was live. Got it for Christmas then would play it with my homie we’d get hardy boyz and do the move set ups exactly like tv lol then Just Bring It omg man