the hype for black friday is gone

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone out there see long lines for shyt? cuz not in my city. glad that shyt is finally over

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Deals have been popping up all week and in some spaces all MONTH.

Black Friday was always a waste of time if you know how to shop anyway. The deals are for products that they want to reduce or eliminate from their warehouses. Gamestop is one of the few spots selling the PS4 Pro at a discount. The XBOX ONE X and Switch are still at full MSRP. Core i7 and i5 8th gen CPUs selling HIGHER than MSRP as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember going to Microcenter to get parts for a PC build with a friend on a Monday. I was :dahell: at the idea of waiting until Friday to get the stuff when it was on sale RIGHT THERE.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the hype is still there. I just went out tonight and Best Buy and the mall was running over.

The difference is now these places are starting to do sales earlier in the week. I bought a Dell monitor earlier this week that I probably would've had to stand in line for 30 minutes to pay for in years past.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
anyone out there see long lines for shyt? cuz not in my city. glad that shyt is finally over
If anyone were ever in those long lines..thsy were clowns. Everything that is desired is 3 clicks away.

I got me some sd cards on Amazon. Other side items...wouldnt mind the sony mdr 100x or the Bose QC for a legit price

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Black Friday has become a week(s)-long event. I don't bother going anywhere, but even stuff I've looked up online today (yeah, I know it's Thursday) doesn't seem all that great. Good deals are popping up earlier and earlier and the actual day doesn't seem to have much to offer.