The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is now skeptical of White Supremacy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Should u have a strict ethnic distinction

Or do we settle on “bro you know what I mean”

When that’s clearly not the case
It's "clearly not the case" cause you're huddling under a internet ass acronym Tariq made.

I been a Black American my entire life :camby:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think there was tribalism before the white man came along. But they definitely had a part in it as well imo.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's "clearly not the case" cause you're huddling under a internet ass acronym Tariq made.

So does a person with two Jamaican parents, born in America,who doesn’t even share your lineage

If just anyone can be you, than there’s nothing to you. Co-sign Being everything and nothing at the same time brehs

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can we limit ourselves to one Tariq thread a day? The Tariq wars on this board are tiring.

Another Youtube daddy Jay Morrison just declared bankruptcy but I was not interested enough in making a thread.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So does a person with two Jamaican parents, born in America,who doesn’t even share your lineage

If just anyone can be you, than there’s nothing to you. Co-sign Being everything and nothing at the same time brehs
You weirdos won't bat an eye if a "White" person's last name is Schwartz, McFannin, Thomas, or Kaminski but you swear it's Black lineage that's the issue.
Can we limit ourselves to one Tariq thread a day? The Tariq wars on this board are tiring.

Another Youtube daddy Jay Morrison just declared bankruptcy but I was not interested enough in making a thread.
This thread is from last month, someone bumped it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You weirdos won't bat an eye if a "White" person's last name is Schwartz, McFannin, Thomas, or Kaminski but you swear it's Black lineage that's the issue.

Ok but to the anti Tariq crowd you're not gonna show coli brehs a random tweet and have people say Damn I used to support him but I can't after this.

To the extent it will happen it will be like the Tommy Sotomayor fall off or the Dr. Umar fall off, nikkas will just slowly back away.

nikkas will be like Peter after Jesus was arrested they'll deny him three times before the cock crows.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Its weird to be comfortable with such a blanket ethnic designator

An offer was put on the table that made sense. It didnt matter who did it. It was the sentiment and idea that mattered

you would be a foundational black american whether you like it or not

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

youi've only been a "black american" your entire life. And probably have a "im just regular black" mindset. Thats the problem

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
youi've only been a "black american" your entire life. And probably have a "im just regular black" mindset. Thats the problem
nahhhh don't you start projecting now :ufdup:
I'm about us being global and even got a thread going on that very topic right now.
not about us being unique in making AMERICA global.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
nahhhh don't you start projecting now :ufdup:
I'm about us being global and even got a thread going on that very topic right now.
not about us being unique in making AMERICA global.
bro im not dependent on tariq or yvette for this shyt

Even here on the coli we initiated an ethnic based cultural movement years before tariq and them even thought of fba or ados

Be global but understand your own station as far as ethnic lineage. The people your trying to be global with, understand theirs