The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is now skeptical of White Supremacy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Mr. "See family, the White Supremacists" himself
full

It sounded to me like the Jamaican sister was sharing some revelations with her (most likely, predominantly Jamaican/Caribbean) social network. Sounded like she was "on code".

That's OFF code now family... nyehh??
full

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I say this as one born to to pan Africanist parents from Nigeria, africans always seem to get it when they go to grad school and study African-American history. It’s pretty annoying and it shouldn’t take that much education to get it. My wife’s Nigerian friend cried to her that she didn’t know until grad school. Theres some Nigerian chick that I used to fukk with who thought I was too much of a militant when I met her in the early 2000s. After grad school and she learned about red lining and all those other things. Years later she’s like “I didn’t get it. I’m sorry.” :snoop:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
full

It sounded to me like the Jamaican sister was sharing some revelations with her (most likely, predominantly Jamaican/Caribbean) social network. Sounded like she was "on code".

full

He literally made that argument in the first hidden colors movie. ITS RIGHT THERE IN HIS OWN shyt. Dude is so focused on them republican butter biscuits he's forgetting shyt he said himself :picard:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
full

full

Op what’s your ethnic background :beli:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He literally made that argument in the first hidden colors movie. ITS RIGHT THERE IN HIS OWN shyt. Dude is so focused on them republican butter biscuits he's forgetting shyt he said himself :picard:

He didn't forget. He consciously made the shift.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope hes not disrrgarding what shes saying completely because thats absolutely true. And its not as if you cant find lazy African Americans if thats what you are looking for#ConfirmationBias. Thats what makes these tropes so dangerous.

At the same time I dont believe its all the white man teaching them that. I believe part of it is foreign blacks protecting their culture. From what is deemed "African American culture" aka hiphop culture/american culture.

We should understand this. The same way we protect hiphop from the Peurto Ricans and Jamaicans. They are protecting their culture from being modified.

Once we leave the country and have a real culture based on spirituality, morals and principles. We will have a better understanding and protect it at all cost. We will ":scust:" at our children if they tell us they made friends with an assimilated american child online.

But these foreign blacks are going to find out soon what happens when you prioritize Babylonian ideals like "education" and "good jobs" over spirituality,morals,race loyalty etc. So I wouldnt worry to much. They are about to have alot in common with black Americans,that being assimilation:respect:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
I say this as one born to to pan Africanist parents from Nigeria, africans always seem to get it when they go to grad school and study African-American history. It’s pretty annoying and it shouldn’t take that much education to get it. My wife’s Nigerian friend cried to her that she didn’t know until grad school. Theres some Nigerian chick that I used to fukk with who thought I was too much of a militant when I met her in the early 2000s. After grad school and she learned about red lining and all those other things. Years later she’s like “I didn’t get it. I’m sorry.” :snoop:
Sounds like they’re ok with being ignorant until faced with having to see it.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Anybody can be a “black American” that tells me nothing
And you told me nothing at all.
I'm not about to signal boost a damn acronym/trademark cause "Tariq made it" :camby:
You know exactly what I mean.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And you told me nothing at all.
I'm not about to signal boost a damn acronym/trademark cause "Tariq made it" :camby:
You know exactly what I mean.
Should u have a strict ethnic distinction

Or do we settle on “bro you know what I mean”

When that’s clearly not the case