the honeymoon stage

Daps
any of you ladies miss the honeymooners stage in the relationship...you know the cute stuff u did for one another ..if any of you are still in it and never left please uplift my spirit...tell me a story and what do you do to keep the flame going...kinda feeling depressed.

Daps
Reppin
California
We've been married for a little less than 2 years, so we're still in that "newlywed stage". We didn't live together until about a week before the wedding, so I feel like we're still trying to get used to that. The only thing I really miss is the "good morning" texts every day, lol. I'm sure things will get better for you :hug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
any of you ladies miss the honeymooners stage in the relationship...you know the cute stuff u did for one another ..if any of you are still in it and never left please uplift my spirit...tell me a story and what do you do to keep the flame going...kinda feeling depressed.
Temp separate for few weeks
Go out and party
Meet other men etc

Then come back together

Thank me later beloved

Daps
We've been married for a little less than 2 years, so we're still in that "newlywed stage". We didn't live together until about a week before the wedding, so I feel like we're still trying to get used to that. The only thing I really miss is the "good morning" texts every day, lol. I'm sure things will get better for you :hug:
aww that's so sweet