The hardest part about going back to work after a long layoff (more than a year)..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is you won't see the results right away :sadcam:

I'm up to 230 from 195 at the beginning of last year :snoop:

Been killing it with the diet and gym for the past week with no progress.

Losing 2 lbs a week has always been my mantra when it comes to cutting weight healthy.

As of today I'm 228.3 lbs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Don't look at the scale just go hard for about 3-6 months than check it

I only check once a week since I try to drop exactly 2lbs per week. Plus I use an app to track my progress. It allows me to make tweaks to my workout or diet routine. And it also lets me know when I hit a plateau and track how long it lasts.

The only bad part about this time is the gym I have to go to. Planet fukking Fitness :snoop:. It's the only gym close enough to me that's open 24/7.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I only check once a week since I try to drop exactly 2lbs per week. Plus I use an app to track my progress. It allows me to make tweaks to my workout or diet routine. And it also lets me know when I hit a plateau and track how long it lasts.

The only bad part about this time is the gym I have to go to. Planet fukking Fitness :snoop:. It's the only gym close enough to me that's open 24/7.
If planet fitness is all that you have then are you maxing out your reps when you use dumb bells? The Smith machine is trash in my personal opinion so I'd rather max out on the heaviest dumbbell (Its 65lbs right?) On goblet squats, walking lunges, rows, any pressing or pulling actions

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
If planet fitness is all that you have then are you maxing out your reps when you use dumb bells? The Smith machine is trash in my personal opinion so I'd rather max out on the heaviest dumbbell (Its 65lbs right?) On goblet squats, walking lunges, rows, any pressing or pulling actions

Pretty much. You can still get a good workout in but PF is more like a level 2 gym. Eventually I will max out and join 24 hour fitness (the closest one is a 30 min drive from where I live)