The group that talks the most never gets things done

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America is just too poisoned with superficial shallow "look at me culture", I don't think we can do things well as a GROUP, it just won't work people.

There are just too many demonic negative forces out here to make real change.

Chinese, Arab etc motherfukkers are very strict and disciplined which is why they are SILENTLY taking over everything, they are pretty much all over the place and don't speak that much.

They just get things done PERIOD, enough of all the babbling.

Our people are too lazy and comfortable, too sexualized and will sell their souls for riches.

America is pretty much just a COMPLAINING EVERYDAY society with no real change or innovation on a social level apart from TECH and WEAPONS.

I don't believe but will continue do my best to build things with my computer/agricultural knowledge with my short time on this planet.

I mean we have been talking for decades people, still no improvement.

We are naturally a people of nature forcing ourselves to live this horrible cramped up city lifestyles, this stuff is too demonic man.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect your perspective. America has a culture centered on being entertained so all this talk is really people debatign bullshyt for entertainment.

Look at some of the dumb ass debates people have. Whos the greatest athlete? If you could go back in time? What would you do if...? :what:

I indulge sometimes but I rather talk about things that lead to something tangible and positive.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect your perspective. America has a culture centered on being entertained so all this talk is really people debatign bullshyt for entertainment.

Look at some of the dumb ass debates people have. Whos the greatest athlete? If you could go back in time? What would you do if...? :what:

I indulge sometimes but I rather talk about things that lead to something tangible and positive.

Thank you. I appreciate your comment. America is the entertainment HUB of the whole planet. Things won't change because of who we are NOW.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

My whole life is based around sports. So for you to say that disrespects my whole life. :pacspit:

I don't give a shyt about the world. All I care about is me and sports.