The Grass is greener on the Greener side

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is a sony dominated forum, and the threads are filled with sony stans creating narratives about xbox gamers.
You see it once and its like ok. But when you see 2 or 3 different threads with sony gamers speaking for us. It just seems weird
Like, why are you doing this sony stan? Whats the movtivation? So GOW recently dropped and instead of playing it the biggest "talkers" have spent more time posting about other games :leostare:

Now talk is cheap, and people are straight up psychological liars in this bytch so lets not leave TRUTH to the words of these liars.
Lets look at the receipts to see who has eaten what. What I am proclaiming here and now is after we look at this we'll find a very very very different picture on who is eating good and who is putting up a front to hide the fact they starving :damn:
Some of you can't play COD or Overwatch because you don't have a number. I personally have never eaten this good and I had a modded 360 & Wii

So, post the last 10 games you have played. If you don't feel like looking, drop your GT/PSN and we'll pull it up for you :handshake:
If you are one of the FACES of the coli, one of the bigger talkers? You are obligated to prove you're not Milli Vanilli
Buy it now on sony music :scusthov:

Gamertag = Courtdog

The Legend of Tian Ding
COD MW2
CupHead (just started DLC)
Portal 2
Phantom Abyss
Grounded
Moonscars
Deathloop
Tetris
You suck at parking

I still have to get to scorn, plague tale, ghost song, Persona 5,

I'm doing Halo campaign with the homies on this site. And incoming new games weekly with High on Life just over 3 weeks away.
Then there's that backlog that's in the hundreds but excluding that. And excluding everything else gamepass has to offer (Fenix Rising still on my to do list)
And I'm still fukkin STUFFED in terms of quality games to play. Can that be said for YOU?
TBC...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
nicholas-cage-funny.gif