The Grandmother of Juneteenth Opal Lee gifted keys to new home 85 years after racist mob drove her family away from the same land

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
You know I think they know on the job they be looking mad. I walk right past them don’t speak
There's a gang of boomer white men at my job that just be screw faced for no damn reason, and be ready to set it off with the slightest provocation. Of course they ain't dumb enough to try that with us though :sas1:. shyt be having me wondering on a good year, you make well over 100k with no high school diploma let alone a college degree, you got houses, land, and all the toys that comes with being a middle class cac in the Midwest, live in a boring ass small town where everyone drives pick ups, but you're always so damn angry :mindblown:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a gang of boomer white men at my job that just be screw faced for no damn reason, and be ready to set it off with the slightest provocation. Of course they ain't dumb enough to try that with us though :sas1:. shyt be having me wondering on a good year, you make well over 100k with no high school diploma let alone a college degree, you got houses, land, and all the toys that comes with being a middle class cac in the Midwest, live in a boring ass small town where everyone drives pick ups, but you're always so damn angry :mindblown:
They lack melanin