The girl who's dog I made a meal for responded

Daps
Yesterday I tried to impress the girl that lives next door to me by cooking her dog a nice big meal and leaving it for him on by her door. Made him a nice big plate of spaghetti and meatballs and some cheese toast, and left it in a take out style container with a note on it saying "For the big guy, enjoy! :smile:" anyway this morning her boyfriend ( who I didn't realize existed" came by and asked me what it was all about because apparently the landlady saw me leave it there. i explained that I just wanted to do something nice for the dog and he said i shouldn't be doing things like that and I asked him why and he said because its stupid. So long story short I wasted an hour and a half and 5 dollars making that German Shepard a tasty meal and it was all for nothing.

Anyone ever do anything like this? like come at a girl from a different angle like i did?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
here fam

28ssc9w.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yesterday I tried to impress the girl that lives next door to me by cooking her dog a nice big meal and leaving it for him on by her door. Made him a nice big plate of spaghetti and meatballs and some cheese toast, and left it in a take out style container with a note on it saying "For the big guy, enjoy! :smile:" anyway this morning her boyfriend ( who I didn't realize existed" came by and asked me what it was all about because apparently the landlady saw me leave it there. i explained that I just wanted to do something nice for the dog and he said i shouldn't be doing things like that and I asked him why and he said because its stupid. So long story short I wasted an hour and a half and 5 dollars making that German Shepard a tasty meal and it was all for nothing.

Anyone ever do anything like this? like come at a girl from a different angle like i did?

The girl didnt respond .... her boyfriend did ...

But on a side note .. thats smooth. Thats how you impress them, with some out of left field moves. nice.

I've done some slick stuff like that.. Also things like if a lady is asking for a quarter for the parking meter, i always slide them 2 and they be like here take the change, I'm like thats alright. Then sometimes you strike up a mini convo

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
As long as the dog enjoyed the meal, you did not waste your time, energy, and money.

PETA would be proud :salute:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

even though your lying, the story still is kind of funny